4.28.2011

the one where i compare the flaming lips to a boob job

"The Flaming Lips Releases New Music in Life-Size Gummy Skulls, Teases Gummy Wayne Coyne Statue," is blowin up. Posted Wednesday morning and already it has 94 facebook "likes"!! Whatever that actually signifies, and I doubt it signifies very much, at least there's a lot of reposting, which boosts our Google score and keeps the editors happy. I wonder though if it's my post they're liking, or just The Flaming Lips. Like a girl who got a boob job and suddenly became interesting to talk to, but with the form and content swapped. Should I be worried that people aren't interested in my posts for their ideas, but for their magnificently enormous chichis? That is to say, their flaming lips?

Nah, I'm pretty sure I'm killin it.

jk I really don't know.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

This instantly became a new favorite site:

http://www.annehelenpetersen.com/