8.14.2010

business card prototype



There are a lot of changes I want to make. For one, I think my name should be at the top left. So maybe I'll switch the positions of the utencils, put the knife at the top, because it's straighter on the left side. Then I'll try black text, and see how it looks from there. Of course, it took me an hour to figure out how to isolate and export this one draft in Lightroom, so who knows when I'll have them printed. But, true progress happens slowly (is my new mantra).

I love the rough edges of the utencils. They look like they were drawn by a Swedish child, though really they were drawn by me, a helpless Merimekkophile, during one particularly monotonous 4 p.m. at the office. Special thank you to John Bobrow for developing this draft for me, and for my two-hour crash-course in Illustrator.

1 comment:

Tree Peeps said...

Emma, I love your business card! It's wonderful.