7.27.2009

Bon appetit! My post on "Julie & Julia" food stylist, Susan Spungen

"'Julie & Julia' Food Stylist Susan Spungen Explains the Secret to a Perfect Cheese Pull" was a pleasure to write, as Spungen herself was incredibly interesting, but getting it up was like trial by fire.

The PR people from Columbia hounded me about when I was going to post on the blogger event and then, when I was all ready to go, they couldn't get me photos. It seriously took them 5 days to send me the photos, which were actually a link to the photos and came with their own set of hoops for me to jump through. My editor Amy really went to bat for me though. She called the PR girl and (I assume) tore into her for making this whole thing so difficult. I can only imagine what she said exactly because she got the photos up shortly thereafter and the post looks lovely.

1 comment:

joe said...

what a great article!