11.04.2009

Pizzette from Mozza2Go, a good day



Cool thing: I went in to Mozza2Go for lunch, Margy's been raving about the pizzette -- topped with red pepper and stuffed with fresh field greens and ricotta salata -- and Joe ate handfuls of cereal and chips for dinner last night. (That reads as a logical progression, right?) I called in my order then rushed over. It's beautiful there, like the candy store where Charlie buys the Scrumdiddlyumptious Bar with the golden ticket inside. The girl helping me is was cute. She smiled widely when she brought out my pizzette, and I added another to my order. As she was ringing me up, Matt Molina popped out from Scuola di Pizza. "Hey Emma," he said. "Hey Matt," I said.

I am entirely sincere when I say that it was definitely the coolest part of day.


I somehow got this for free. The pop tart of my dreams, also very cool.

No comments: