3.08.2009

The Gold Standard

LA Weekly's Pulitzer Prize-winning food critic, Jonathan Gold hand selected 30 restaurants to participate in the paper's first annual food and wine event, the Gold Standard. Here's the list of restaurants:

Alcazar
Angeli
Animal
Anisette
Babita Mexicusine
Beacon
Chili My Soul
Ciudad Border Grill
Clementine
Drago
Hungry Cat
Jltlada
KyoChon
La Casita Mexicana
La Mill
Loteria Grill
Lou
Meals by Genet
Mr. Baguette
Natrallart
Osteria Mozza & Pizzeria Mozza
Palate Food and Wine
Providence
Renu Nakorn
Sona
Tiara Cafe
Upstairs 2
Urth Caffe
Wurstkuche

I will be in attendance, working the ol' Mozza booth. I imagine the event will be something like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but I could be wrong.

I'm so excited I feel vomity.

1 comment:

Megan said...

haha, so I just read this and remembered you saying you saw Tushar today. Sorry I missed you, I was on the phone with my dad about a death in the Porterville community and then I had to rush a pot back to Alex so she could make soup. I came back after a few minutes to chat, but alas, I not only missed out your company but also on fro-yo. So sad. Anyway, hope you had fun at The Gold Standard!